Monday, March 30, 2015

OOTD: Tartan & Cognac

Jean Shirt: Express
Sweater: Loft
Scarf: Loft
Leggings: Loft
Boots: Clarks
Choker: Forever 21
Watch: Marc Jacobs
Purse: Dooney and Bourke 

Welp folks, it's been awhile. I seem to neglect this blog while I'm away at school and for that I'm sorry. However, I am back on the east coast for Easter break. This semester has been really busy for me and I haven't had time to just relax, but this break came just in time. Spring semester seems to be flying by and in about a month, it'll be summer. Let me catch you up on all that I have been doing. I was recently initiated into a sorority on my campus, Pi Beta Phi. Honestly, I never really saw myself as a sorority girl, but even though I've only been a member for just about three months now, I already see how it's making a difference in my life. I am still an ambassador for boohoo.com and am in the process of organizing my event that is slowly creeping up on me. Lastly, I am directing a 10 minute play for a festival that my theatre department is putting on at the end of the semester. I am both nervous and excited for everyone to see this play, for it is something I love - the writer, my actors, everything. The topic/message of this play is one that is very relevant in our society today and I just want to do it justice. That's all for now and I PROMISE to keep my posts up. Expect a lot more when summer hits! 
--Lindsey xx

4 comments:

  1. It's a really lovely outfit!
    I love that bag, its so stylish, I also love that sweater :)

    Neeny x

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute look, love the scarf!

    xx danielle // avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is adorable, I'm obsessing over that lovely scarf of yours! xx

    I'm new to the blogging community and would love to make some friends here if you're interested! :3

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete