Wednesday, August 7, 2013

UK Trip 2013

I have been home two weeks now from my trip to the UK. I am sort of going through post trip depression, but doesn't everyone get that way? As you might remember, I went to London and Paris two years ago and have been dying to go back. From July 13-23, we traveled through England, Scotland, and Wales with the best tour group, ever. I met so many great people during this trip and I couldn't have asked for a better summer. So, without further ado, here are some photos from my travels.
Windsor/Stratford/York









Edinburgh





Lake District






Tintern Abbey/Cardiff






Roman Bath/Stonehenge





London







I had a phenomenal trip. Our tour guide was hilarious, the hotels were welcoming, and not to mention, the weather was beyond gorgeous. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I had to return to reality. I start college in two weeks, which has quickly creeped up on me. I am happy to say that I will be returning to London next summer with my mom. It's a city I have grown attached to and I don't want to be away from it longer than I have to. I hope you all are having a wonderful summer.

--Lindsey xx

5 comments:

  1. hi beautiful! wow looks like an amazing trip, so many cool places! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, really appreciate it! :) Great post, looks like you had a great trip! Next time, definitely visit more of Scotland :D xoxox

    Now following !! :)

    electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! You went to my hometown of the lake district :)looked like you had an amazing time!

    Gemma xxx

    http://touchofbelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you want $10000 ? Quick to participate in!
    Write your story about www. wholesaledress.net $10000 bonus may be yours.
    Everybody who knows this campaign can take part in.

    1, Claim This article shall not be less than 100 words. The article must be included words of www.wholesale-dress.net or www.WD.CM. And put the article to your facebook blog or other media. Each one only has one chance.

    2, Submit method Please screenshot the content to marketing@wholesale-dress.net,
    attached with your Microsoft Word manuscripts.

    3, Award setting First Price $2000 1 person
    The Second Price $1000 2 persons
    The Third Price $800 3 persons
    The Forth Price $500 4 persons
    Best Participation Award $400 4 persons

    The bonus will be sent to you every week by Bank Transfer( T/T) from March. We will inform the winners by email. Please replay us your Bank account after receiving the mail. No reply for 7 days, we will regard as you giving up your price. Bank account transfer paper will be shared at this page.

    Dear participants, we have received 4 submissions.

    ReplyDelete